This is a 10-minute podcast about Podcamp Toronto 2014 by Donna Papacosta.
Here are the show notes:
[00:01] Welcome and intro
[00:33] Quick recap of my favourite sessions attended at Podcamp Toronto:
- Social Media Goes to University – One Year In: Students and Instructors Share Lessons Learned, with Martin Waxman, Eden Spodek, Diane Bégin, Shannon Kelly and Kevin Gonsalves of the University of Toronto program in Digital Strategy and Communications Management.
- Using Secrets of Radio to Create “Driveway Moments” In Your Podcast, with Tod Maffin.
Link to Tod’s video version of his talk.
- Turn Podcasts or Videocasts into an Online Course, with Julia Hidy
- Blogging Across Canada on a Bicycle, with Katharine Stanbridge
[07:15] Thank you to the Podcamp Toronto organizers and sponsors
[08:06] Upcoming workshops in Toronto
- Hands-on Social Media
- How to Market Yourself with Social Content
- Beyond Text
[08:35] Send comments to Donna at Trafcom dot com or post them here on the show blog. Or use the Speakpipe feature on the right of the podcast page.
Podcast theme music is “Beneath Your Surface” by the Elisabeth Lohninger Quartet from Music Alley.